Monday, December 19, 2011

This or That?

Coke or Pepsi? Coke all the way! (Diet Coke that is) :)

Ice cream or frozen yogurt? Ice cream! I love this peppermint one my mom got the other day... nomnomnom

Clothes or makeup? Makeup for sure! I have been dressing so chill recently... But I can't go without a little makeup!

Hairspray or frizz lotion? Hairspray! My hair isn't really too frizzy.

T.V or book? Book. They are always so much better, a book can take you to a whole new world... A TV is a half hour of mindless staring into space.

Pool or beach? Pool! I swimming for exercise. Go swim team! Haha

Water or soda? SODA.

Sandals or boots? Boots. Of course not in the summer! But if I could pick, I would live somewhere cold and wear boots year round.

Purse or backpack? Well l take both to school! But I always have my purse on the weekends, so I have to go with that.

Team Jacob or Team Edward? Book Edward, Movie Jacob, Team Taylor :)

Wizards of Waverly Place or Hannah Montana? I used to love both in Elementary school to about 7th grade! But I think I have to go with Wizards of Waverly place.

Mall or online shopping? Hmm... I am going to have to say online. You get better deals and you can be at home in your sweatpants while doing it!

Tennis or soccer? Well... I am not a sporty person. But I would much rather play or watch a soccer game than a tennis match :/

MAC or Maybelline? MAC is so much better quality! But I would miss my Maybelline mascara...

No comments:

Post a Comment