Sunday, September 4, 2011

Book Blog: My Life in Pink & Green

This book. Oh this book! I first read this novel when I was in 7th grade. I just randomly picked it out at my school library because the cover seemed cute and I was in the mood for a sweet, cute book. What do you know 2 year later I get what I like to call a "book craving" Haha! But I was really in the mood to read this book! Only one problem.... I only remembered what the cover looked like! I forgot the title and the author! (and those are kind of important...) Anyway one day I was watching Lipsmackeriscool's What's in my Backpack Video and she pulled out this book!! I flipped out and immediately ordered it online! 


I got the book and was afraid my memories would be better then reality, but within 48 hours of receiving this book in the mail I have finished it (again) and could not be happier I spent my time reading it!


I really love reading because it can take you to a whole new place even if it isn't a magical book like Harry Potter, or the Hunger Games, or a fantasy land or something like that. I also love that it doesn't matter to me how my day went. If I pick up a good book, giant slippers, and a candle I could not be happier! 


So if you are looking for a cute quick read I would recommend this :) I think it was intended for younger girls then me... but that's okay because I still had fun reading it! It is all about this 7th grader who saves her family's business by making a Eco Friendly Spa. Corny I know, but cute :) 


Good night book worms!
Ellen :)

2 comments:

  1. going to read this right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wondering if you could give me a brief on what it is about?
    Thanks and love your channel :-)

    ReplyDelete